For entry fees, please see Opening Hours and Admission
We are open on Sundays from 12 noon to 4 pm (last entry at 3 pm), excluding Easter and Christmas.
The Ormiston House grounds are opened on weekdays by appointment for group bookings only. Groups can make an appointment to take a complimentary guided tour of the house and/or enjoy a Devonshire Tea on the verandah. Schools, coach parties, retired groups, respite centres, special interest groups or organisations are all welcome. Normal prices apply.
On a normal Sunday afternoon there is plenty of car parking available in the grounds of Ormiston House, accessed through the main gate. Please note that on special event days, parking on the roadside may be necessary.
Disability parking is available – just ask our friendly volunteers on the gate for directions when you arrive.
Visitors are welcome to bring along their own picnics and blankets on Sunday afternoons and enjoy the beautiful grounds of the House with views out to Moreton Bay.
We hold a number of special events throughout the year at Historic Ormiston House. Unless otherwise stated, normal admission and refreshment prices apply. See our Special Events page for more information!
COVID Safe Conditions of Entry:
We are committed to being a COVID Safe site. Please note our conditions of entry:
- You will provide contact tracing details as requested by our volunteer staff
- You will socially distance as required while on the grounds
- You will use hand wash facilities/hand sanitister as required while on the grounds.
It is also a condition of entry that you:
- Do not enter the grounds if you are unwell
- Do not enter the grounds if you have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19
- Do not enter the grounds if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Do not enter the grounds if you have travelled overseas or have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days
- EFTPOS facilities are available. Please note: We accept Mastercard and VISA only.
- Weddings are not held on the grounds of Ormiston House.