2011 was another busy year with many successful events, and the number of visitors to the house and grounds continues to grow. It was also a busy year for major maintenance and restoration projects.
Some of the highlights of the year:
- Over 10,000 visitors to the house and grounds
- Over 8,000 Devonshire Teas served on the verandah
- The House was opened 95 days on Sundays and for weekday tours
- Major conservation work was carried out in the grounds, with all garden beds and trees treated with new mulching
- New botanical labels were installed for all trees and shrubs
- The house roof was completely restored and repainted